Over the past four years, my Circuit Blast class has helped dozens of people reach their fitness goals. Whether you are training for a marathon, want to lose a few pounds or tone up for the Summer, Circuit Blast burns plenty of calories and offers a high-energy environment! For those of you who are tired of the boring treadmill or the same weight lifting routine, Circuit Blast is a great way to get a complete total-body workout.
Circuit Blast is a series of 10 to 20 strength and cardiovascular exercise stations that are repeated for one minute with little to no rest in between sets. A combination of weight training, planks, squats, push-ups and other various exercises help my group fitness participants achieve a rigorous workout in just under an hour. My selection of intense and vibrant music combined with a team atmosphere allows participants to burn up to 500 calories in just one session! I’ve met dozens of people who didn’t like the idea of group fitness classes but after giving Circuit Blast a try, they have found it to be an exciting and fun way to workout!
Still hesitant? Check out 5 KICK-ASS reasons why my Circuit Blast Class should be a part of your workout routine:
1. Burn up to 30% more calories — Our friends at Fitness Magazine recently revealed that circuit training can burn up to 9 calories a minute, which is nearly 30% more calories compared to jogging or doing weight training.
2. Sculpt muscle — Are you tired of those flabby arms or belly fat? Circuit blast targets all of the main muscles that most people are dying to improve! With nearly 500 squats, dozens of planks and several sets of push-up combinations, you will for sure start to see definition in not only your arms, legs and butt muscles but there will be noticeable difference in your strength.
3. Improve mobility & stamina — I have helped several clients train for marathons, half marathons, triathlons, 5K’s, 10K’s and so forth with my Circuit Blast class. Participants that attend Circuit Blast 1 to 2 times per week have improved their running/jogging time by several minutes! For anyone who knows anything about long distance running, that is a huge improvement!
4. Great networking — Ok, this reason doesn’t have anything to do with ‘kicking ass’ but it is definitely a pro. New friendships have been established in my group fitness classes and it’s a perfect exercise event for couples, best friends and classmates to attend as well. If you truly want to live a fit and healthy lifestyle, surrounding yourself with people who consistently workout and eat some-what healthy is a MUST!
5. Time efficient — Do you have three hours a day, four days a week to dedicate to working out and staying fit? If you are like most people with a job, family and other priorities, probably not! Circuit Blast offers efficient training in a reasonable amount of time — usually 45 minutes to an hour. With no wasted time in between sets, it maximizes results in minimal time while still allowing you to reach your fitness goals!
Are you interested in checking out one of my group fitness classes? Email your name and phone number to Info@MariaPontillo.com and I will put you on my email list so you will be the first notified about my weekly group fitness class schedule and other exciting fitness events happening in the South Florida area!